"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Tuesday 14 October 2008

What I Know

Anonymous said:
Evelyn. You really disappoint me. There is definite anti-semetism in the Liberal Party. please use this link to corroborate my earlier assertion. Link If you really want to follow up on my claim Google Bob Rae wife is Jewish. You may be horrified to read that the LiberalParty is guilty of some of the same innuendoes they have made about the Tories!

To my last respondent:

I know Bob Rae's wife is Jewish. From my perspective, being Jewish is an asset, like being Scottish. We are everywhere. We do not hide and we always have lots to say for ourselves. Having Arly as wife and mother of his children has never been a detriment to Bob Rae's successful participation in Canadian politics.

I don't think any Canadian political party can afford even a hint of prejudice against anyone because of race or creed. How could they exist otherwise?

I do not challenge your own veracity. I simply opt for the right not to accept the written statement as fact.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look how happy our 'green council' is with the election of a representative of a party that abandoned Kyoto:
http://www.schuetze.ca/federalelection2008/837-3735-20d.htm

Canada is the only country that stepped out of this treaty and I am ashamed about it.