"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Friday 13 November 2015

I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "COPIED FROM FACEBOOK. Author Keith Merz": 

"Comment deleted
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

13 November 2015 at 15:45"

Why, exactly?

Posted by Anonymous to  Our Town and Its Business at 13 November 2015 at 18:37

*****************************************************

I have over 16,000 spam comments to delete. I'm doing it one at a time. Because I'm not anxious  to be the subject of a grannie joke. 

Grandparents have lots of opportunity to make fun of grandchild silliness but we don't.  Because we won't  do anything to damage their confidence in themselves. We know life is tough enough without  grandparents making jokes about being young and foolish. 

Anyway, removing the comment was a mistake . I'm  tapping so often on delete, one at a time, I did it before I realized I was on the published comment page. 

I hoped it wouldn't be noticed. Because I don't know how to put it back. 

That's a long way of saying.... Sorry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has been a bad day for a lot of people. Hope all yours are safe,

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine the amount of work it takes to manage your blog.