"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Saturday 17 July 2010

Second part of Another Unbelieveable decision

Come back later. I am going to cool in the pool

************************************************

Well...I did. When I got out after a long leisurely swim, I sat in the sun and let the water drip .

I moved into the shade of the maple tree on my deck leaned back and let the zephyr of summer air flow over and around me.

Then I thought...we can count the number of days we have like this each year.

I'm not going back in the house.

Sorry ...

Tomorrow...Tomorrow...I'll tell you tomorrow
It's only a day away.

No comments: