"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Saturday 21 May 2011

Blogger Down May 14th

Blogger is currently unavailable. I have received an apology for the interruption .It is expected to be back in service soon.

So I write in another program. As I have been advised to do before now. Never did. But needs must.
I will utilize my newly acquired ,copy and paste skills when Blogger is back.

I followed direction and went into “blogger status” to learn more about the problem and discovered there had been problems before which were corrected even before I knew about them.

So now I must simply wait; as disconcerting as that may be.

Actually, my mind is somewhat taken up at the moment with matters which I am restricted from discussing.

The last four years of Aurora's political history have been something of a twilight zone in terms of order and normalcy.

The latest event caps the lot.

The town's former Mayor has had a complaint filed against her under the Conflict of Interest Act.

It is of no small consequence.

The complainant seeks an order for the town to be reimbursed for public resources expended in litigation against three citizens of the community and approved for payment by the current council.

We are all learning about the wheels of justice.

The town will likely become a centre for attention to municipal matters.

It's about the second anniversary of events that led to myself taking what seemed to be the only logical and available action to defend my rights and reputation.

Who could have guessed the chapters written in the intervening years prior to resolution?

One day, I hope to write the story.

No comments: