"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Wednesday 7 September 2011

I Have An Appointment

At twelve-thirty and the  St John's Sideroad  connection to the Nokiida Trail is being officially opened at 3p.m.I hope to get there.

I allow myself longer than I used to to get to appointments. It's good to avoid any and all unnecessary
anxiety. There is joy in some stress. But not in being late for appointments. I've had a problem with punctuality for most of my life. But it was never a careless thing.

I have a post practically written in my head about  council's revised procedure bylaw. It will have to wait I am telling you about it to keep me on focus

We will talk later.

.

1 comment:

LivingInAurora.ca said...

Was that a closed door ceremony Evelyn?

That suck's that I didn't even know about the grand opening for which I was keen to attend.

With so many platforms to communicate especially this year when town aurora started blogger, twitter and facebook, and the newsletter which I subscribe - I have seen nothing.

Well it is not just a customer service (re Chris pipe post) but also communication issues.

Oh well ... please correct me if there was a posting somewhere.

Anna :)