"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Thursday 14 April 2011

A Bit Part In The Play...a Minor Villain.

Someone  is out there  waiting for my latest post  every morning and  prompt with a response. 

It always starts the same way;  a challenge for me to post the comment and at the same time an acknowledgment  I won't.

A bit ironic I must say, to be challenged by someone  signing himself anonymous.

The objective of the  comment is always twofold; to prove I am wrong in whatever I have written  and the reason for  error is my age and decrepitude 

This morning's  was no different than usual.

Precise requirements of the fire code was cited.

I did not speak of need. I spoke of cost and who paid. We did. 

That the artificial lake, I referred to  was created in  Toronto  and not in Muskoka as I said.

Well that's not exactly a  comfort.

It's tempting to guess from  clues where the comment derives.It's not hard either.

A bit part for  a creepy stupid gadget character could be created in the play I'm sure.

3 comments:

One Wonders said...

Any idea who this nut is? A moose or mouse in hiding perhaps?

Anonymous said...

I wonder if it is the ex-councillor who used to make reference to your age quite often and imply decrepitude - the really smarmy one.

Anonymous said...

I know who it is - I spoke to the person at the Aurora Home Show. It caught me by surprise - they are quite proud of their postings.