"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Friday 12 April 2013

Sorry about the mess

It had nothing to d with the i-pad. The power outage was the problem. I had something o say and it couldn't wait.
I used the notepad and learned how to cut and paste with iPad.
I kew there was a way but there was never anyone here to help me  at the  right time.
To-day, because of the ice storm , Stephanie was here.
So, it was a combination of power outage, ice storm and tackling a transfer from notepad to
blog with iPad.
It didn't go well as has been pointed out by a couple of readers. But I'm trying.
I think I've fixed it.
I will endeavor to ensure it doesn't happen again.
I  regret I can give no guarantee.
If I had no other demands on my resources, I  would  have bought a new computer a month ago.
But don't worry about it. I will  get by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those who care will not be those who complain.

Anonymous said...

A super day at the office. Thank you again.