"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Sorry. About That

Hodgepodge for a hundred, Alex has left a new comment on your post "A Challenge for the Little Grey Cells":

What a disjointed and discombobulated mess of a post

Posted by Hodgepodge for a hundred, Alex to Our Town and Its Business at 12 August 2014 11:34


***********************

I  apologise . The  last  post was third draft. Every time I had a discussion and verified facts. I started again

My iPad became throughly irritated and started acting up as it is doing now. I can't get down  far enough to the last draft to remove the previous draft.

I haven't finished reading my agenda . I have to get to that .And I have to be at the town hall for the first of three meetings starting at six pm.

The contract for the Joint Operating facility is  also up for award? It's $18 million. Maybe  other Councillors will have question I want to ask.

Council appointed the Mayor  and Councillor Thompson to. monitor  the project ongoing. We never did get a report.

It's like  the appointment of the Mayor and Councillor Abel to the Culture Centre  Board  We
never heard from them since. Meetings  are secret so I guess as board members ,they are bound  to secrecy.

I need to close my eyes now for thirty minutes.

No comments: