"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Wednesday 25 September 2019

I KNOW WHERE THE MISTAKES ARE

My grandson Aaron found the right keyboard to use with the Ipad. His sister Robyn found a small
tray table that sits on my walker while I sit on the reclning chair that raises me to a standing position if I need it.  Sometimes I don’t. And when I don’t....I don’t .

Both hands are free to tap the letters and it has almost , once again, become  a mindless exercise.

There are still some tricky bits. Editing still presents some difficulty but it will come with practice.

There are  a few corrections needed at the end of the previous post.

I will fix them to-morrow. I just wanted you to know....that I know....they are there .

No comments: