"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Hullo Alyson Gloin

How nice to hear from you. The last time I saw you, you were a shy little girl in Grade School.
Now you are sending me a message of support from yourself, your father and your late mother.
Bless your heart darlin', your thoughtfulness is much appreciated.

I have seen your brother Doug's byline occasionally . And didn't your sister Chris follow in your father's footsteps into journalism.

But what are you doing and your little sister?? I see your Dad around town now and then.

Send me your e-mail address and bring me up-to-date.There are lots of people in town who would love to hear
All the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's actually a nice and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you just shared
this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this.
Thank you for sharing.

my blog post: best Vape pen