"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Tuesday 31 January 2012

It's Just A Few

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "In The Beginning":

To: Anonymous 31 January, 2012 7:51AM

Quote: "...so far you have seen one [side of the story] and are fabricating a second."

How do you know what I've read ? What have i fabricated ? The facts are rather obvious for those of us that have actualy done some homework on this issue.

You're lucky that some of people are prepared to defend your right to stick your head in the ground and say what-ever the heck you want in a political discussion without the fear of legal retribution.

It’s amazing to me how the comments on the blogs in Georgina are 100% against Grossi on this issue (to date) and yet in Aurora we see at least a couple of people who seem so willing to defend the absurd.

***************

That's because we have a small cult in Aurora that  believes  only they should have rights .

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

7:51 AM
Another early morning grouch, or maybe the same one. Why do you you get your tail in a twist whenever Evelyn is enjoying herself ? Sounds sick. If you are unhappy, why do you keep coming back ? Sounds even sicker.

Anonymous said...

I'm with 7:51.

My guess is that some former elected official has nothing better to do than take shots at Evelyn and anyone that believes in free speech. Who in their right mind would want to protect free speech after all ?

Agree or disagree, but Evelyn Buck is the perfect ambassador for free speech.

Anonymous said...

Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for novice blog writers? I'd
definitely appreciate it.
Feel free to visit my blog post ... United States Real Estate Directory