"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Wednesday 18 January 2012

The Underlying Post

It was posted to my personal blog. I have spent an hour, copying   and pasting it  to the political blog.

It's a labour of love for sure.

Recently, here have been criticism about  my disjointed style.

It is not really style. If I decided to take advantage of technology and put these blogs into a book. there would have to be a massive  job of editing. I know that.

There comes a point when I have spent several hours on a post ,I have to stop and get other things done
Like showering and dressing and eating breakfast or whatever else is handy at maybe three in the afternoon.

So the finished product is constrained by the exigencies of time.It is what it is. My humble offering.
My contribution to communication of town affairs.

We have a communication department you know. I don't know how many bodies are on there now. We have a person on secondment from the region for twelve weeks managing the division now.

If my offering is not up to the standard  expected by any commenter, there is an option.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"My humble offering"

*snorts* Yeah, good one!

Anonymous said...

4:03 PM
The Moose simply has to learn to stop banging it's head on walls and snorting. T'is painful to observe. But it is an improvement on the foul language. So credit given.