"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Tuesday 11 June 2013

A Change in Plans

Last night Councillors received a communication  from the Town. 

A statement has been issued in response to a query from the media. 

The Town takes the position the lawsuit is without merit. The allegations  are not factual. The Town will defend it's position. 

It dooesn't mean I am free to  enter into the legal argument but I belive it means the community is free to enjoin. Anonymously or otherwise. 

I think I've published all comments received. But if I have inadvertently deleted any, feel free to
repeat . 

No comments: