"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Saturday 11 February 2017

REVISIONS

I had to re-write the previous post. I crammed too much into it and lack of practice has had an effect on organization skills. 

The biggest problem was misinformation about  departure of the Chief Financial Officer from town 
employment. I was told today,by someone who should know ,that information is not correct.

I'm sorry about that. 

I wrote another post at the week-end. The Blogger app crashed and I needed to sign in again. 

It's six months since I create the password. I remember it being clever.  Obviously so clever, I  
couldn't remember it

Nor could I recall  in which of many small books I recorded it. 

So...now the post will have to be checked  for legibility or alternately....deletion. 

In the meantime, I'm still knitting. I have a very satisfying little pile of garments for next year's 
Christmas presents. 

Then there's the continuing carnival going on to the south of us. 

No comments: