"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Sunday 2 May 2010

The Figure asked For

I have on occasion posted political on the personal blog. Any time I've done that. I've needed
Heather Sisman to switch it for me. Well today I did it myself. I cut and pasted successfully once again.

I also have the cost of the ad that ran on the April 15Th edition of The Banner.It cost $3,700 for both pages. exclusive of GST. I calculate that at $455. The total therefore would have been in excess of $4,000.

In the ebb of a four year term, within weeks of an election campaign, I think public
perception could easily be, the ad is promoting incumbent politicians rather than the town.

No fair No fair.

Posted by Evelyn Buck at 3:36 PM

1 comment:

Heather said...

Copy and pasting is now out of control. You've copied everything :)