"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Saturday 15 May 2010

There Are Times

Sometimes I just have to get up and go somewhere else.

I posted on my political blog about my no show at the market and received a comment.

I published that but somehow it came up on my personal blog.

I didn't tell it to do that. But it did.

At least half a dozen times,I have copied and pasted it back to my political post. Or so I thought
.
Each time it shows up again on my personal post.

Maybe it's a meddlesome market managerial mischief maker at work. I hear tell a number were to be seen hovering in the vicinity of the market gesticulating and pointing and showing signs of continued agitation..

To the ramparts, my friends......

Prepare muskets.

No comments: