"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Friday 26 September 2014

Unintnded

I sometime indulge myself and respond to a comment otherwise intended .I let myself go.

I  acknowledge an inclination towards the dramatic. I make no apology.

I left the post in draft form.

Stephanie has been editing.my blog.

 My old fashioned style  of punctuation combined  with a lack of facility with the keyboard,  is a source of hilarity and irritation both to my grand-daughter.;  herself a University grad in Dramatic Arts and communication,  a feminist and an erstwhile Green Party candidate.

A draft not intended to be,was published.

I have removed it and assigned it to oblivion. It was a satisfactory  exercise never-the-less.

Being involved in a legal process for the past five years has been enlightening.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shucks - sorry to have missed that . Maybe after Christmas, you will be free to let go.

Anonymous said...

Do Not Feed The Trolls

Anonymous said...

Just saw one of your big new signs...Nice!

Anonymous said...

When do you have to do your taping ?
I had to be on Rogers once & discovered they had volunteers pretty well doing everything. Including make-up. Mind how you go - the gal I dealt with had a heavy hand. The trip to the grocery store got postposed until I could do some remedial work with a face-cloth.

Anonymous said...

I was part of a legal process for 3 yrs. Your right about it being very enlightening. I'll never forget it. It was nauseating. Even though it went in my favor I found our whole legal system disgusting. In some of your past posts and comments, there's been some talk about having to be "thick skinned" to be a politician. Well...Your skin Evelyn must be armor being in this legal process and being a politician.