"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Wrong impression

I didn't do all that work to produce those quotes.  They were not sent to me as a comment. I didn't know if the sender woukd want his  name attached. So I didn't.

But I didn't intend to create the impression the work was mine.

Sorry about that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would not even have known how to send it on.

Anonymous said...

The Auroran is hatching

Anonymous said...

It is going to be soooo much fun watching the Star get themselves out of the corner into which they have painted themselves.

Anonymous said...

Did you attend the All Candidates Meeting at the Legion tonight?