"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Saturday 1 January 2011

My Apology

The previous post went awry somewhere between completing it and clicking on PUBLISH.

I have spent the last hour trying to find the process to split the paragraphs back the way I had them in the first place.

Now I give up until my friend Heather  fixes  it for me.

I lost a post the other day, I had spent four hours writing it . Something about the situation causes the mind to cease working rationally and exasperation to gain the upper hand.  I can't re-write  in that frame of mind. I have to take a break and start completely from scratch. 

I don't begrudge the time writing .I love it. But writing it and losing it is a cross I do not wish to bear.

Alone in the privacy of my cubicle, normal discipline flies out the window.

It's not how I wish to start the New Year. So I am leaving it as is until someone comes to my assistance.

If this one comes out right !!!!!!!

No comments: