"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Nothing is the way it should be

A plea this morning to add paragraph breaks caused me to read the last blog. It is not the way I wrote it. Things have not been great for me lately. My computer has locked me out of my blog. I'm using an i-pad . What I have learned about using a Hewlett Packard and Windows, doesn't work with an Apple i-pad. I've been sick for a month. I'm still feeling sorry for myself. If perseverance wasn't my strongest characteristic I think I might just throw in the towel. Goodbye cruel world. I know there's a way to put all those lines back into paragraphs. I just don't know what it is and there's no-on here right now to help me out. Grand-daughter Stephanie read the post. She said it was hard to read because the ideas jumped about but she didn't mention it had all run in to-gether in a single long paragraph. I think she would have recognized it wasn't meant to be like that and corrected it. Which makes me wonder when and how it happened. Like right now. When I started this post, the print was miniscule. I know there's a way to change it. I don't know where to find it. Along the way, something came up at the right side of the page and the print is the perfect size. But the lines are running off the right hand side of the page. I don't know how it happened. And I feel it might revert to tiny print any moment. I think there are gremlins that hide in an i-pad. Not necessarily in every i-pad. Just this one. I think their plan is to drive me mad. I'm going to publish this post now and see what happens that shouldn't.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks just grand to me ! Please do not over-do stuff just to meet some internal deadline for the Blog. You should have been reprimanded for attending that meeting but that would have been a total waste of energy. You'll do your own thing. But you don't owe us zip. D'accord?

Anonymous said...

Our mallard pair have returned. I do not know if that is the way it should be as they are not the brightest birds. But they are still welcome.

Anonymous said...

I know it isn't much comfort if you are still feeling rotten but, in retrospect, if you had to get a bloody bug, March was likely the best time to do it. Government on all levels appear to have taken a hike. I just read that the feds have gone on yet another break. Keep safe.

Anonymous said...

Reading councillor Ballard's legal piffle, one has to wonder why he has never heard of Pro Bono.

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to all!