"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Thursday 18 October 2012

Much Appreciated

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "$40.million...$64.million...$164million...multi-bi...":

Evelyn... You really need to do research.

David Onley has a degree in Political Science. He is a journalist - originally radio but moved to TV.


He is a published author.

I think he may know something about the job he has.

I first met him in the mid-80's when he formed the Aerospace Heritage Foundation in an effort to maintain the history of Canada's aerospace industry.

*************
Thank you . That's good to know. 
But it's not definitive.
If I were being paid  as a professional journalist, and Blog  was anything but  vehicle for conversation, I  would agree . I should do the research. But if I did I might never get around to the writing.
 I'm glad of people like yourself to help put some weight on the bones.  I think most people in this space feel it's a collective effort. 
I didn't plan it that way but I'm glad that's how it has evolved. 
Thanks again. 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your question about who might be advising Mr Onley is still valid. He has to try & get this right. And he has to do so quickly.