"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Cold Dark And Empty

..

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Residence Matters": 
No, 1:56 PM, I get a kick out of the thought that you think there's only one commenter who holds a differing view.
*****************
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Residence Matters":

I get a kick out of those that think there is only 1 snark..... I know I am at least 2 and there are other comments I did not make

.
****************

For fifty years at least, Ole Blue Eyes sang to the enjoyment of millions

I get no kick from champagne.
Mere alcohol doesn't thrill me at all.
So tell me why should it be true
That I get a kick out of you? 


When he died, it was like a light went out and the world became a colder, darker, emptier space.

No comments: