"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Friday 30 November 2012

Let's Hear More About This

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "It's Every BIt As Good As It Sounds":

More caustic commentary about the Historical Society I see, Mr Watts. Sour grapes is such a childish reaction to rejection, I'd say. The AHS didn't accept your application to be on the board - get over it.

*************
I have posted this comment to give Christopher Watts opportunity to respond. 
I know something of  the "interview" with the Executive of the Historical Society when Mr.Watts, a citizen in good standing,  volunteered to serve the cause.
Enough to know it does not reflect well on  the erudition of a  body that depends  on public funds to survive.
It will certainly be a weapon in  my arsenal when I argue against 
continuing the grant.    

No comments: