"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Monday 26 November 2012

Reason For Being

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "With A Little Help From Friends":

Who cares about who is Clowncil Watch?? If that is your biggest issue you need to get a life.

I am Clowncil Watch and I am not a sitting council member!!!!

So there!!!

*********
It seems you care about who is Clowncil Watch. 
Enough to create it. 
Enough to hide behind it
Enough for Councillor Ballard to deny  any responsibility for it.
I've not seen it myself . Others have.
I'm told your personality is writ large upon it.
It would appear to be a part of your life you need  to keep secret. 
It is  known you are not a current Councillor. 
You are said to be a defeated Councillor. 
Which  no doubt is why you cannot reveal your true identity.
Were it known , you would then be seen to be the sad, sour and unhappy clown whose image you seek to cast upon others. 
It would be better for you to get a life.   
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's name was too far down on the Ballot & it was deemed to be 'Arrogant ' by those on the Citizen. Allied with Ballard and Morris but claimed universality. Has since trolled on the Blog's of others because it's own failed. We have seen the venom for a few years now.

Anonymous said...

He/She that posted that cannot be Clowncil Watch because.......


I am Clowncil Watch and so is my wife!

Anonymous said...

Why the big announcement? Is that a job application? Because I have not heard that Evelyn requires such assistance.

Anonymous said...

No, I am Spartacus.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I am Clowncil Watch!
Any other anonymous posters are imposters!

Anonymous said...

Clowncil Watch is not even an original idea. They are all over the place. It is the same as saying that you work at Tim Horton's. Big deal - not.

Anonymous said...

Maybe RtB is Clowncil Watch??

Anonymous said...

Will the real @ClowncilWatch please stand up.

Anonymous said...

From now on, I want you all to call me Loretta.......

Why Loretta?

I want to have babies....

But I can't have babies, I don't have a womb...

Then I want to the right to have babies....

And still call me Loretta

Not Clowncil Watch !!!