"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Saturday 21 August 2010

Information Please...

A reader wants to know how to obtain a link to my blogspot. Can anybody help?

The law suit is slower than I anticipated. Too long for me to be careful what I say.The only discipline I've acquired from being a politician is to be careful how I say it.

It has never been a question of whether .

There isn't a politician or a bunch, a bureaucrat or a lawyer in the land, who will tell me, what I can tell you, about the business that is yours to know and understand.

No comments: