"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Seek And Ye Shall find.

There are four posts on my personal blog that belong here.
I  thought they were lost. Spent frustrating minutes trying to find them . Turned my mind away from the problem  for a bit .
 Then it occurred to me to look in the personal blog. . There they were Perfectly content. In the wrong space. I'm relieved but  don't feel like switching them over at the moment. Maybe never. 
So, I am letting you know they are there. I haven't been skiving off. 
Now I'm going to get on with the rest of my day.
Have a good one. It will not come again.   

No comments: