"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Wednesday 14 November 2012

That's Disrspectful

Description: 3B00DF972B3D408AADA2ACA5BB73AB12@GRAMPASPCPCDescription: 3B00DF972B3D408AADA2ACA5BB73AB12@GRAMPASPCPC
Nothing like a Ford Truck.

New Truck built by a company we didn't bail out.
                 The picture didn't come out
I bought a new Ford F250 Tri-Flex Fuel Truck
Go figure it runs on either hydrogen, gasoline, or E85.
I returned to the dealer yesterday
Because I couldn't get the radio to work.
The service technician explained that the radio was voice activated.

'Nelson,' the technician said to the radio.
The radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?'

'Willie!' he continued and 'On The Road Again'
Came from the speakers.

Then he said, 'Ray Charles!', and in an instant
' Georgia On My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days,
Every time I'd say, 'Beethoven,'
I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said,
'Beatles,' I'd get one of their awesome songs.

Yesterday, some guy ran a red light
And nearly creamed my new truck,
But I swerved in time to avoid him.

I yelled, '
Ass Hole!'
Immediately the radio responded with,

Ladies and gentlemen,
The Premier of Ontario
DALTON McGINTY

Damn I love this truck....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A terrific morning smile!

Anonymous said...

Martha Hall Findlay has announced she will run to lead the Liberals in April.

Anonymous said...

To 5:44 not sure what your comment has to do with McGinty being called ass h*le....

I think Hall-Findlay has about as much a chance of becoming leader as Santa Claus.

I don't trust a candidate that "parachutes" into a riding in hopes of winning.

She parachuted from the north country (was it Owen Sound area?)into our riding way back when and lost to Belinda. In an ironic twist, Belinda crossed the floor. So we had 2 Liberals that ran in that election.

Then Martha pulls up stakes and runs in Willowdale. The intent of an MP is to represent the riding, not to come into a riding to get elected.

I know that she is called an "insider" but I think that once all of the other candidates announce, she will be at the bottom.