"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Friday 5 December 2014

Like Lewd and Lascivious

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Contraindicators":

Everything is supposed to be alleged until proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Today's celebrities, as a result of the disease known as "social media," are not only vilified instantly, but they post their own nudie photos, taken by themselves often, to promote their careers.

I don't know how to judge a bare breast or a flaccid penis in terms of the person's acting or singing ability.
Posted by Anonymous to Our Town and Its Business at 5 December 2014 14:00

*******************************

Well I never !!!!!!!!

I don't know how to judge a bare breast or a flaccid penis in terms of a bare breast or a flaccid penis 
let alone singing or acting ability.

I did not even know it was incumbent upon me to do so.

Or  there might be actuarial tables available to make a point...pardon the pun.

I am aghast . It appears my critics may be correct. I am stuck somewhere between  mainstream, behind the times and out of the loop.

I have not seen a real bare breast on social media. I'm not sure I could  discern real from augmented
or reduced if it leaped out of the screen at me.

Yet it seems  I must assume they are features of all thoroughly Modern  Millie's throughout the land.

As for flaccid penis? penises? ..penisi? ....what is one to make of flaccid penis displayed on social media.

How would that be presented?  On a platter? For what purpose.?  Does it come with measurements and instructions?  Does it prove something scientific?  Is there a data base accompaniment ?

Is it a pickled penis?

I've seen scores of  cute photos of babies and kittens and puppies in poses designed to stir tenderness on social media .... but what on earth can one make of a flaccid penis?

The mind boggles.  Is it circumcised?  Would it make a difference?

It must be a generational thing.  I swear, I can not make head nor tail of it.

It makes sense perhaps to people half or a third my age, who believe the seventies are lost in the mists  of antiquity. Else why would be talking about it?

Why are we talking about it?

Maybe one of those bright young things of the smart generation can explain what is meaningful about
Nudie selfies of flaccid penis? Penises? Penisi?

Drat!!!  The needle  is stuck in the groove

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be laughing right into the evening! Nice one Evelyn.

Anonymous said...

Giggle, giggle, giggle !!!
Thank you, Evelyn !!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

"I am stuck somewhere between mainstream, behind the times and out of the loop."

Um, no, just the last two.

Anonymous said...


You should consider submitting material to your favourite comedian/talk host David Letterman!

This is beyond funny.

Anonymous said...

It is getting harder every day to avoid that stuff. I have a fairly new e-mail address and almost every morning there are solicitations for various services, pills & devices. The good news is that there are also offers of war games so they have not figured me out yet.