"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Monday 5 March 2012

Idea

I have none about how my print managed to shrink itself like that. I've wandered in and out of remote places seeking enlightenment and only become more confused.
I will consult with the oracle when she comes home from work. In the meantime, I can only click on publish and see if it has miraculously corrected itself.

Documentation in the previous post came from staff. I would have thought that was obvious since it stated at the outset, it was sent by request.

No comments: