"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Friday 30 September 2011

A Request

I've been advised to post in office writer and transfer to the blog when the post is finished. That was to prevent the possibility of losing a few hours of work.

My last post was an e-mail first to a correspondent. I cut and pasted it to the blog. I don't know why it came out larger.

I am writing this in office writer. I have enlarged the print. Whether it comes through on the blog , we shall see.

If it works, it's another reason for me to work in office writer first.

Now I will discover how to transfer it to the blog.

Maybe. 

I couldn't figure it so I cut and pasted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better still.

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: Thanks so much for posting all of the good content! I am looking forward to reading more.