"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Friday 13 June 2014

Invitation extended

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "No Refuge in a Recipe":

You and your followers deserve better than this post

Posted by Anonymous to Our Town and Its Business at 13 June 2014 13:11


***8*************

Be my guest 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what that commenter is writing about

Anonymous said...

I think the commenter wants to have a go at Ballard and for everyone to be able to pile on.

Anonymous said...

16:09
Whatever for ?

Anonymous said...

I would be more interested in a discussion about " The Portrait of Dorian Baxter."
One kid has taken to replying to every question with " I will lobby ". Anything from finishing homework to emptying his lunch-pail. " I will lobby, lobby. "
Why was the man even in the debates ?