"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Friday 13 June 2014

In My Own Skin

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Blogging has its trials":

I've followed your blog from the beginning.
Your sentiment is new.
Good for you to change your attitude at this stage of your life.
I never thought you'd get there, but am pleased that you have.
Posted by Anonymous to Our Town and Its Business at 13 June 2014

*******************
It's not  at all new.   hat you see is what you get is noweher more true in recording one's views. 

I am regularly accused of being narcissistic. 

I think it's an essential part of  the need for self-expression. 

It would be terribly naive not to realize the obsession generates hostility.

I'm nothing if not consistent.

Since I am breaking no law, I have learned to live with it.

No comments: