"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Saturday 22 March 2014

I'll be fine

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Compare prices":

U OK?

Posted by Anonymous to Our Town and Its Business at 21 March 2014 18:58


*********************

I'm alright. I just need some time.

My sister was  twenty-two months older. Our childhood was as one. I knew her as well as I knew myself. 

I'm not ready to write about it. Maybe  I never will. 

But for now, I can't  write about anything else. 

I just need some time. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take all the time you need.

Anonymous said...

I was worried that you might have been on the roads today. Keep safe.

Anonymous said...

Betcha she felt the same about you. Your love for each other is for eternity. Her passing doesn't change that fact. It would be a real privilege to read about her one day.