"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Grist For The Mill..Not

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Ah Perfidious Fate !":

My, my , my I cannot fathom the power attributed to " the former mayor".
I wonder if even she can embrace her influence and power.
I have more interest in her now than I had when she was in office.
Just checked into this blog, on the urging of a friend.
I say it's wonderful, from a sociological point of view.
Thanks.
Look for attribution in my thesis.... maybe more.
Great grist for the will, as you might be inclined to say.
Love "Blog".
Long may you reign!

*****************
This  style  above is apparently designed to get pass.
It seems complimentary therefore  I will be taken in and the followers will  have a  chuckle over  how well the strategy worked. It's taken  a while to come up with  the idea. 
The phrase I might use , is grist for the mill, 
Grist are stones that grind the grain and make it usable.
This stuff will not see the light of day again.. 
Your thesis notwithstanding. 
.   .  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a show-off that character is! It has a ' thesis ' now instead of a blog.