"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Sunday 9 December 2012

Thank you For Reading

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Good Morning Grace":
Your blog archive numbers are very impressive.

Is your computer capable of keeping a running count of the number of words that you write, per article, per month, per year?
That might get you into the Guinness Book of World Records. What an achievement that would be.
Keep them coming
***************
Except for Chris Watts, I have little time to read other blogs after writing my own.
I have no way of comparing. I don't  write everything I could, 
People tell me the blog is successful. I'm just glad of the opportunity  
Thanks for reading.  

No comments: